Saturday, March 29, 2014

Paleo Wraps review

As promised, here is my Paleo Wraps review.  I purchased this package at Naturally Yours food store in Winchester, VA for $10.80.  I have to say I am slightly disappointed in the quality of the wraps, though I believe they might not have been fresh.  I have a friend that purchased these through www.julianbakery.com and loved them.  She said hers were pliable and stayed together.  Mine were brittle and crumbled when rolled.  I plan to order these online and hope for a better outcome.  Here are the nutrition facts for each roll....
 

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size1 Wrap (14g)
Servings Per Pack 7
Amount Per Serving
Calories 70Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value
Total Fat 5g8%
Saturated Fat 4.5g22%
Trans Fat 0g 
Cholesterol 0mg0%
Sodium 10mg1%
Potassium 290mg8%
Total Carbohydrate 6g (4 Digestible Carb)2%
Dietary Fiber 2g8%
Net Carbs 4g (Fiber Minus Carbohydrates)0%
Soluble Fiber 1g 
Sugars 3g 
Protein 1g 
Vitamin A 0%Vitamin C 0%
Iron 2%Calcium 2%
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie a day diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment