Sunday, September 29, 2013

Favorite condiments

Here are my favorite condiments.
 
Nature's Promise Organic Ketchup
I tried to make my own ketchup and it couldn't pass my husband's taste test. So this is the next best thing. Our grocery store (Martin's) carries a lot of Nature's Promise products and they're friendly on my bank account as well. Retails for around $2.00
 
Gunter's Pure Golden Honey
This is a favorite because it's produced and packaged locally, in Berryville, VA. I use it mostly for sweetening our ice tea. I also use it in place of sugar when baking. Retails for around $6.00
 
Nature's Promise Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
Again, from Martin's. We use this on salads and I've also seasoned chicken breast with it prior to baking. Retails for around $2.50
 
Bragg's Liquid Aminos
Also found locally at our Martin's, this is used like a soy sauce when cooking. It is delicious in my Chicken Sausage Stir fry with Cauliflower Rice recipe. Retails for around $5.00, but a little goes a long way.

Earth Balance Vegan Butter
This is a fantastic dairy-free butter substitute. It's also non-GMO, 0g trans fat, non-hydrogenated, and an excellent source of omega-3s. This is available in both tub and sticks for baking. Retails for around $3.50

No comments:

Post a Comment